Sign in to follow this  
irishkc_1

small IP camera

I,m looking for a small IP camera for use inside new and smaller ATMs and pneumatic drive-ups. As of yet, the only option is analog or Pixim and my customer believes only in IP. He has been using an Acti301 mini dome and has had his integrator fasten it to the front of an ATM or drive-up, but this is Wisconsin and Chicago and it's not working so well, these cameras don't hold up to the weather, There is a camera port inside both ATMs and drive-ups for a board camera and I need something to fit. I tried the Brickcom but the picture sucked, I tried the Mobotix that offers remote lenses but these cameras do not work with his exacqvision NVR. Any suggestions?

I,m looking for a small IP camera for use inside new and smaller ATMs and pneumatic drive-ups. As of yet, the only option is analog or Pixim and my customer believes only in IP. He has been using an Acti301 mini dome and has had his integrator fasten it to the front of an ATM or drive-up, but this is Wisconsin and Chicago and it's not working so well, these cameras don't hold up to the weather, There is a camera port inside both ATMs and drive-ups for a board camera and I need something to fit. I tried the Brickcom but the picture sucked, I tried the Mobotix that offers remote lenses but these cameras do not work with his exacqvision NVR. Any suggestions?

You should be able to fit that Acti 3701 inside the ATM, if you leave the dome off and trim the edges off of the camera body (it has a lot of area that's just a flange, with no parts there).

It is tough to beat the analog DeView Pixim camera, though, I use a lot of them in elevators.

If these are your typical bank ATM's and not the dime store variety, they have room for a standard box camera inside.

I'd use something like an axis210 inside, 3-9mm varifocal autoiris lens.

how about tyring USB2.0 surveillance camera?