ethanw

Linovision DVR brand - DVR-9108HFI-H8

Interesting. So you see this as a competing product (price wise) with yours?

No. I dont sell product and I could not compete with China either way.

My pages are simply setup to direct people to USA affiliates when they ask .. what DVR to buy.

Linovision is a china company. In fact I have links to them and their software on my site, under Dahua Downloads.

My point was .. Dahua is the brand I write software and articles for, its the brand that covers my site with pictures, documents and manufacturer software ... so yes, good brand.

Thanks mate Thanks for taking the time with a newbie

Interesting. So you see this as a competing product (price wise) with yours?

No. I dont sell product and I could not compete with China either way.

My pages are simply setup to direct people to USA affiliates when they ask .. what DVR to buy.

Linovision is a china company. In fact I have links to them and their software on my site, under Dahua Downloads.

My point was .. Dahua is the brand I write software and articles for, its the brand that covers my site with pictures, documents and manufacturer software ... so yes, good brand.

Just received this DVR today and I must say I am very impressed. Speedy shipping, grab packaging.

Now I have to sell my old DVR which is about a year old.

ethanw,

How long did it take to get to you and where did you have it shipped to? I'm also interested in the DVR but I wanted to know how long it took for you to get it?

ethanw,

How long did it take to get to you and where did you have it shipped to? I'm also interested in the DVR but I wanted to know how long it took for you to get it?

where are you located???

ethanw,

where are you located???

Los Angeles, California