Sign in to follow this  
Numb-nuts

Policeman ‘chased himself’ for 20 minutes while looking for

The plain clothes officer was "alerted by CCTV operators to a nearby suspect."

Caption should have read; CCTV Operator Mistakes Copper for Crim and operator directs wild goose chase.

My theory is this: The Sharper/Smarter the Technology, the Stupider the Population Becomes.

surely it would have been obvious over the radio and the locations of the police officer that the operator would have realised sooner. i mean police officer says ''charlie tango 64 progressing down entry and at the same time the operator sees the police man walking/running down the side entry at that same time, or is it me?

surely it would have been obvious over the radio and the locations of the police officer that the operator would have realised sooner. i mean police officer says ''charlie tango 64 progressing down entry and at the same time the operator sees the police man walking/running down the side entry at that same time, or is it me?

I just thought it was amusing, I didn't analyze the story in detail, why do you think they are telling pork pies then,

( for those of you who aren't in the UK pork pies is ****ney rhyming slang for "Lies") ?

The press have be known to lie before, but it is feasible I suppose. ho ho ho

I just thought it was amusing, I didn't analyze the story in detail, why do you think they are telling pork pies then,

( for those of you who aren't in the UK pork pies is ****ney rhyming slang for "Lies") ?

no i dont think they are telling porky pies i just think the operator must have been slightly stoopid not to realise it was the same person as who was talking on the radio.

no i dont think they are telling porky pies i just think the operator must have been slightly stoopid not to realise it was the same person as who was talking on the radio.

I thinks thats the basis of the story what a PC plonker!