baumgar

Worth to buy?

Need a CCTV camera for my apartment. Saw an item in very high equipment. Worth to get one for only $60?

Yes if only you're looking at viewing and nothing else. This I believe does not come with localliase recording

Need a CCTV camera for my apartment. Saw an item in very high equipment. Worth to get one for only $60?

183441_1.jpg

You ask us whether it is worth to buy or not. It is weired question!

If you check what you write, that would be better.

We can't know any information about this camera except a picture. So who can give you the anwser.

Need some specs to know for sure if this camera is any good. What kind of resolution does it state it is capable of? What kind of optics does it have and what are they set at? Is it one of the 2.4 ghz pieces of crap that you tend to see a lot of? If so, any wired camera will give you a much better picture unless it is a true IP camera. Many analog cameras offer wireless functionality in the 2.4 ghz spectrum, but many of those that I have seen have been pure junk. Stick to a wired camera unless you are dealing with a true IP camera and even then make sure it is better than the cheap VGA ones that are common out there. 640x480? May as well stick with wired analog, you get more for the money. If you go IP, may as well go into the megapixel or better range.