Sign in to follow this  
mosterboy2000

HELP NEEDED!!!!! to setup avtech kpd674b dvr

i need help to setup my friend's dvr. Is a avtech kpd674b. he want to view the cameras via his iphone but we can't the instruction on how to do it.

o.k so the dvr is connect to a att 2wire 3801hgv modem/router. and we also have a computer on the same router.

please let me know what to do

update!

i was able to connect n view camares on the computer that is connected to the same router as the dvr. now how do we set it up on the phone?

Edited by Guest

I have the same issue as you, I have emailed Avtech for some advice hopefully they respond by tomorrow if they do I will help you....

hi i have an avtech dvr 798 and thomson router through xln i managed to view the cameras on the pc in my shop where the dvr is but i cant do remotley ???? please help me 07400263626

All DVR remote settings will be similar, but if it's on a 2wire router, I suggest you change your router as it does not support DDNS function. Meaning to say your router will not update the IP address if your ISP will to change the IP address.

Setup of DVR for remote viewing will be possible if within singapore. Market rate will be ranging from SGD$150~$200 per set-up.