Sign in to follow this  
Lindopski

DVR spot monitor issue - avermedia

Hello guys

I have just replaced and older DVR that had burst its capacitors with a new Avermedia SA6032E rack mount. Everything is fine except for the spot monitor output, on the old DVR there was a co-ax cable attached to a monitor on a desk but this new unit doesnt have co-ax out it seems so I am not sure how I need to go about doing this.

The only output I can see is VGA, which is linked to the monitor in the security office that the DVR is based in but the co-ax to the desk in the other room has nowhere to go now.

Any ideas - Im quite new to this game and a bit of a novice but Ill always have a go.

Hello guys

I have just replaced and older DVR that had burst its capacitors with a new Avermedia SA6032E rack mount. Everything is fine except for the spot monitor output, on the old DVR there was a co-ax cable attached to a monitor on a desk but this new unit doesnt have co-ax out it seems so I am not sure how I need to go about doing this.

The only output I can see is VGA, which is linked to the monitor in the security office that the DVR is based in but the co-ax to the desk in the other room has nowhere to go now.

Any ideas - Im quite new to this game and a bit of a novice but Ill always have a go.

Hi the 32 has 4 spot outputs. you will see them on the BNC lead kit. BNC s are black audio are white and the leads you need are yellow