ademco

how can i get rid of Interference elevator

i re-wired the cctv of the elevator with cat5(stranded) but the output video is have interference when the elevator is not on a standby.. please i really need your help guys.. thanks

yah i used video balun... both end but the wire i used from elevator to DVR is RG59 (stranded)..

Are you sure they're baluns and not just adapters? We've seen this question a few times recently here, straight-through adapters being sold as baluns, but without that balun function, you don't get the proper line balancing or noise rejection.

Is the coax proper solid-copper-core, braided copper shield?

used from elevator to DVR is RG59 (stranded)..

RG59 standed is only for a short patch. things like PTZ heads ..... if you have gone over 15m then it will give problems.

i re-wired the cctv of the elevator with cat5(stranded)
elevator to DVR is RG59 (stranded)..

have you used cat5 just from camera to start of RG59 ????

not tried it but you might be better with the RG59 standed direct to camera and use baluns at each end of your stranded RG59.

not tried it but you might be better with the RG59 standed direct to camera and use baluns at each end of your stranded RG59.

You're just begging for impedence-related problems doing that. The RG59 will still be 75 ohms, while the TP side of the baluns are at 100 ohms (if I understand correctly here, you're talking about connecting the RG59 to the TP side of the baluns).

hello, yah i used video Balun.. i will send a Block Diagram of my Installation of the camera Elevator..

See Attached File For reference..

Thanks

489512834_BlockDiagramoftheInstallationofcameraatElevator.JPG.8a2b920182d495e59e179d7159b24f78.JPG

Your RG59 should not terminate with a balun. It should terminate with a BNC that connects to the balun on the UTP... like this:

186553_1.jpg

Make sure you're only using a single pair of the Cat5 into the baluns, too - for example, white/blue to +, blue to - .