Sign in to follow this  
cctvindia

GoVtech Security - India

:? Site is took down for some reason .. :P

its not been created yet. its only a week or so old. you may also have legal problems with changing you old company name to V-tech (which is a registered trade mark)

Hi,my brother,your link can't open,what's wrong?

pls come to my link ivisioncctv.com. welcome everybody give me suggestion about it.

pls come to my link xxxxxxcctv.com. welcome everybody give me suggestion about it.

please barry or amanda. no more PMs am not interested ....

you had a post a few days ago about buying from china ??????? thats the reason why you fill PMs or emails full of crap.

and what is the point of a demo were i have to call for password.......

:? Site is took down for some reason .. :P

its not been created yet. its only a week or so old. you may also have legal problems with changing you old company name to V-tech (which is a registered trade mark)

Tom , Yeah Site is New , Its was Developed as well as work done .. But Programmer made some misstake so that took down . About Trade Mark , V-tech is mine . I appreciate your replies " title="Applause" />

http://www.govtechsecurity.com

About Trade Mark , Vtech is mine

you might want to tell them that.

Trademarks

The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Website are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of VTech and others. Nothing contained on the Website or in this Agreement serves to grant to you, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Website without the written permission of VTech or such third party that may own the displayed Trademark.