Liquid_Squelch

Need Replacement DVR ASAP, current model DOA !

Hi All, I have an SOS here.

My "nameless" Chinese eBay DVR went toes up overnight. This DVR was purchased from eBay last august and now refuses to boot.

I pulled the HD, back panel (with BNC Connectors), front panel and CR2032 battery out. I can not make it beep 3 times if I try and power it up - assuming it means battery is missing. I also swapped out the power supply. The last camera I added was a PTZ camera, and it seemed to work fine until last night.

So, my SOS here is - I need a D.264 16 channel DVR that will allow me to watch the system via my Andriod Phone. It needs to have motion sensor, alarm inputs/outputs, RS485, and the ability to e-mail events out (Picture preferred if alarm is tripped). I also need to be able to define the recording length.

What would your suggestions be? I spent close to $400 on this door-stop DVR, so I guess I got what I paid for.

I need a replacement device as soon as possible. Any thoughts / suggestions as to what I should replace it with? I am now running my old Q-SEE dinosaur, and it SUCKS.. Can't wait to have a 'modern' H.264 controller again.

Thanks for any input, I need to order a new one ASAP.

Any thoughts on this one here? The price is better than the Chinese brick I purchased, and seems to do about the same functions. Even the GUI is very close.

This is a Qvis Zeus. Any thoughts on this model or seller?

Thanks!