Sign in to follow this  
K Jones

Hello from Spain.

Hello, people, hows it going?

Been working with CCTV systems like 6 years, but I consider myself a noob because we always keep learning new stuff in this industry. Found this site some months ago, but really started to follow it in a daily basis some days ago. Im pretty sure I will find a lot of great information and, of course, im willing to help out people sharing my limited knowledge.

Well, see you later in the forum!

Take care.

Im in Madrid, right now. Next week, who knows? hahaha But, yeah, I got a house in Madrid but Im always on the road.

Where you from, Tom?

Im in Madrid, right now. Next week, who knows? hahaha But, yeah, I got a house in Madrid but Im always on the road.

Where you from, Tom?

uk but have house in calpe and apartment in calahonda. but spend most of my free time in west virginia

West Virginia, USA?

Never been to Granada. Andalucia is virtually an unknown zone for me. Visited Malaga like 3-4 times and thats all.

A good friend of mine is in Spain right now for Holy Week! She said it's absolutely beautiful there.

Thanks for all your nice words! Spain is beautiful if you are just visiting it. Living here is whole other story ... You know, this country is struggling way more than other european countries, trying to get back to a better economy level.

Hopefully, one day we will see the end of the tunnel, although we are not making any kind of strides lately.