Sign in to follow this  
BangTidy

Front Door Cam (Plate mounted)

Hi all -

Any suggestions on a cam for a front door that is a plate mounted style or something that would look ok being installed on stone? The wiring was done next to the doorbell and unfortunately not at the top of the entry way, so the less large and flashy, the better.

Thanks.

Oops... I guess I make mistake.

Dictionary.com define "Features" as "a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic"

Technically "100% Brand New" is a characteristic of the camera.

So if you "wanna" (thewireguys) get something cheap and "cost affective", (Soundy). I think this camera would be good. Do you guys agree...

Sorry I just had too...

Edited by Guest

Oops... I guess I make mistake.

Disctionary.com define "Features" as "a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic"

Technically "100% Brand New" is a characteristic of the camera.

So if you "wanna" (thewireguys) get something cheap and "cost affective", (Soundy). I think this camera would be good. Do you guys agree...

Sorry I just had too...

Check you spelling

Sorry I have spelling issues get over it I have had this issue my whole life. If you want to make fun me because of get lost it's not cool. If you want to talk tech call me and you will find out in 30 sec that I know that I am talking about.

Sorry I have spelling issues get over it I have had this issue my whole life. If you want to make fun me because of get lost it's not cool. If you want to talk tech call me and you will find out in 30 sec that I know that I am talking about.

Sorry... Work in English. Notice these conjunctions and they get on my nerve. As a teacher you have to tell students all day long... No "wanna", no "kinda", no "betcha". Even though this is a forum and not a formal piece of writing you get so used to judging a persons writing you can easily get carried away.

Wasn't looking to make fun of anyone or offend you. I really am sorry.

Sorry. Hope you can forgive me.

It's ok I feel the same way about ebay cameras. I deal with customers all day long that get screwed because they think are getting a better deal from junk off ebay