landerx

Problems with IdmSS and iphone 4s

Hi.

I have this aplication for view my home cameras.

In our family we have an iphone 4 and iphone 4s.

With iphone 4 there is no problem for view our cameras online, but, with the exactly same settings we can't view our cameras on iphone 4s

I checked in both phones, that the app is exatly the same, the IOS version is up to date.. on iphone 4s when tap on the channel i want, nothing happens... no error is in screen... nothing... with iphone 4 works perfectly!

Have you tried doing a hard reset on the 4S? Holding down the top button and the home button until it turns off, then keep holding it until the Apple logo comes back up?

Have you tried doing a hard reset on the 4S? Holding down the top button and the home button until it turns off, then keep holding it until the Apple logo comes back up?

Thanks 4 reply!

Yes i also bought the plus version! but the problem is the same. Internet with two phones works fine too... i not understand!

I have a 4s and I have no issues with idmss. Just make sure that you have two different IP addresses to

log in. If your on wifi on your home network, make sure you use your internal IP address and if

your outside your house on 3g, make sure your using your external IP address or your DDNS.