nissans

How to watch a DVR and PTZ camera together? help please!!!

Hello...

I'm new in this forum. I hope i posted this in the right place.

I have a DVR by FUHO with 8 channels form one site and a PTZ IP CAMERA by Smartindustry from a second site.

I'm looking for a very long time and have downloaded 10 programs with no luck !!!!!

Is there any way to watch them in one screen?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Hello Sir,

As far as I know there is no program that will help you. You would need to upgrade to a DVR that is hybrid and will accept both analog and IP connections. This will include the CMS software you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Thank you,

George Boyle

Dallas Wholesale CCTV

469-206-4543

Hello...

I'm new in this forum. I hope i posted this in the right place.

I have a DVR by FUHO with 8 channels form one site and a PTZ IP CAMERA by Smartindustry from a second site.

I'm looking for a very long time and have downloaded 10 programs with no luck !!!!!

Is there any way to watch them in one screen?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Depending on the DVR and camera, Blue Iris might be able to talk to both, as it supports a limited set of popular DVRs. It also lets you set up generic cams that support JPEG/MJPEG streaming, if you know the strings used to get the images.

It's liable to be tricky, though. It's got a free trial, so it's easy enough to check.

You have a taiwanese DVR from a Company that I have never heard of and a PTZ from an eBay store. I don't believe you will find any Software that works with both.