kagz100

urgent help

Im a newbie system engineer at company that assigned me with the task of leading cctv upgrade from analog to IP across different remote site ..i have read tonnes of articles and white papers on IP technology and now im suppose to prepare a proposal . i have done the site survey and acquired the technical and operation requirements . whats the problem ?.i dnt know how to write a proposal on this kind ..if some1 could help me with a template of various contents that are suppose to be in a proposal . the proposal is due in two days time for board review and i can't mess up this one . Any professions outthere

check this out: http://bit.ly/NPAZ5W

I'm not trying to be mean, but there are thousands of different ways to arrange and present a proposal and only you know what your research has told you will be needed for the job along with pricing, timing, etc.

Do you need to present this in front of the board? If so I would recommend getting a PowerPoint template of some kind. If it just needs to be submitted for review then try getting a Word document template of some kind.