trailerguy

Help, Please CCTV Trailer Insurance problem

Hi Guys, I would like to have some advice , I own some CCTV trailers manufactured in 2002 by

“ Company “ , I Purchased those and replaced the existing electronics inside , This machines perform like a champ , I planned to rent this trailers to construction sites , but I planned not to get involved with monitoring.

I want the renter to be responsible for this , does any one of you guys have done something like this ?

I would be doing the delivery and installation of the trailer , and configuration for the client PC's , smart phones all ongoing training necessary for the basic operation , live view , search events , video analytics configuration very easy.

No body but me should be in contact with this machine , in my agreement will be stipulated that no body should be near this trailer also will be clear about no responsibility for the performance of the system besides provide adequate maintenance and avoid any negligence.

My only problem is that I'm not shure neither the Insurance Underwriters what would be my company legal exposure for lawsuits .

Any help will be appreciated.

your going to have to talk with you Insurance agent and probably your lawyer. The insurance person can give you some idea of what may be covered and what is not covered.