nmartinezjr

Nubix 16 Channel DVR

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have a question about a problem I'm having with my Nubix 16 channel DVR. I was doing a firmware update on it and it might of not completed the update successfully. It powered off and now it wont turn on at all but you can hear the internal fan working. I was wondering if anyone could help me or guide me where I can send it to be fixed.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have a question about a problem I'm having with my Nubix 16 channel DVR. I was doing a firmware update on it and it might of not completed the update successfully. It powered off and now it wont turn on at all but you can hear the internal fan working. I was wondering if anyone could help me or guide me where I can send it to be fixed.

Your best option is the contact the manufacturer Eclipse for repair. I don't know if they honor warranty for incomplete firmware upgrade. The manufacturer should have some type of a serial device where they can re-install the system files and make it new again, and your recorded data should stay untouched.

The whole process should take no more than 3 mins, and they should not charge for it. Let me know if they are not able to help. I may have a few alternative repair solutions for you.