amani92

CCTV for my office

Hi

I want to install a CCTV System with 2 cameras for my office.

as there are many no name dvrs and cameras , im completely confused which one to buy

I have access to these brands:

Hikvision

hivision

cnb

dynacolor

and many other no names which i cannot trust them (

could any one suggest a good brand for dvr and dome for me?

picture quality is very important and i cant pay for IP cam because they are too expensive

i dont want cameras which i cannot recongnize face with them

like CNB videos in youtube :

is hikvision a high quality dvr and camera?

An Dahua (Dahua) is a good choice. TFT also makes ok stuff (Swann, Nightowl, etc). For cameras, I'd get the 24vf series from cnb, much better night vision compared to the 20s.

Hi

I want to install a CCTV System with 2 cameras for my office.

as there are many no name dvrs and cameras , im completely confused which one to buy

I have access to these brands:

Hikvision

hivision

cnb

dynacolor

and many other no names which i cannot trust them (

could any one suggest a good brand for dvr and dome for me?

picture quality is very important and i cant pay for IP cam because they are too expensive

i dont want cameras which i cannot recongnize face with them

like CNB videos in youtube :

is hikvision a high quality dvr and camera?

What is your budget? For a 2 camera system, you may want to consider IP cameras and an NVR.

Keep in mind that the CCTV industry is full of unknown brands and products, and the majority of major corporations, such as Pelco, Honeywell, Speco and such are importing and private labeling many of these DVR and camera brands that you are mentioning.

HIK vision, CNB and Dynacolors are TRUE manufacturers of CCTV products from China, Korea and Taiwan respectively. Of course, all three companies manufacture in China. You will find many unnamed brands that are OEM manufacturers for large corporations in the US and elsewhere in the world.

I don't have personal experience with HIK Vision products, but I have first hands experience with CNB products and Dynacolor products. Both decent and durable, and stable. CNB has a US based support office in 3 States (NJ, TX and CA), whereas I don't know much about the support channels for HIK and Dyna.

The bottom line is, that if your local or internet outlet are selling these and if the manufacturer support these without any problems, you should not have any issues. The standard of CCTV products is now 3 years. So factor that in when you're comparing product pricing.