Sign in to follow this  
TRS

Anyone using Dell Streak to remote view Q-see system

System Q-See QT 4516 I am trying to view my Cameras using Dell Streak 7 running android version 2.2.2 " do I need to upgrade version to 2.3 or ?? on my wireless network as I am trying to aim cameras by myself, I downloaded Q-See QT View and can access and login to my Q-See DVR but it doesn't want to display video, I do have a good wifi connection, etc.

Using my laptop I have no problem

Are there any better apps out there for Dell Streak to view Cameras, etc.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what this has to do with access control systems, but I do know that Dahua (makers of your q-see) has access control products but never tried them.

But if this is an out of topic question about your DVR, if you can log in but not see video, maybe it's an rtsp or video port that's not port forwarded on your router. Check the manual for your router to see if there's additional ports that are used. They are made by Dahua and they tend to use 3 ports for each device. You can also try Dahua's app called DMSS that may work better.

Make sure you have the latest firmware on your DVR. If you have an issue with loading the video still, I would contact support at Qsee. I've used them once for a weird request for an Android tablet. They were very quick on their response and it worked perfect.