vector18

Anyone have experience with this DVR?

A client of mine gave me this to check out so I can install it for him in one of his stores. It has

no name on it, but after googling around, it seems to be a 4 channel TRALINK TR-D9004. So far

I have it powered up and connected to my network. If I goto the local IP on my network through

IE, I get the web browser. I click open all and I do not get any of the cameras. I have to get

a monitor so I can check directly through the dvr itself, but why wouldn't the cameras show up

through the browser? Am I missing something? Attached is an image of the dvr and the web browser.

198433_1.jpg

198433_2.jpg

OK, I plugged the dvr to my tv with a vga and the cameras show up. They just don't show up in the

web interface??

I think I figured it out. I found a pdf with instructions for this dvr. It appears I should be using either

XP or Vista and no later than IE7. My pc has windows 7 and IE9. That is what I am guessing why

I cannot see the cameras in explorer.

OK, update. A buddy of mine tried to log into the ddns I setup. He connected to it on his laptop and he has windows7 and IE9 and he was able to view the cameras. He did say response was slow and images not as clear as the usual D1 dvr's we use. I'm more than likely going to tell the guy, I can set it up on his iphone, possibly

for remote PC viewing, and definitely local viewing on a monitor, but I cannot guarantee the

quality of the images. I turned off my wifi on my iphone and connected to the ddns I made from ltscctv.com

and the cameras look horrible on the iphone.