johnwuk

2x laptops with dahua (robox)

Hi all a problem with network with 2 laptops

i have sorted port forward etc can see it on lan and wan,

can see it from outside by using a 3network dongle, all this is on older dell with xp is8, can also see on iphone,

but cannot get the new samsung laptop windows 7 ie9 to see anything even with the dongle if i give the same add as i use on the dell all i get is the dahua site but it wont load after clicking the reqest to log on to the site nothing,

i am using no-ip but not sure if tht is working its updating,

im on virgin media using superhub(crap) with asus rt-56u (so simple)

hope you can understand all this as i am not good with it stuff etc

thanks

Yes, sounds like activex issues. You need to use Internet Explorer to view the video and you need to adjust internet explorer options to prompt or allow to install "unsigned activex". You can add your no-ip domain as an intranet site and change the permission levels for that zone. Cheers!

I think he means add the URL of the dvr as a 'trusted site' in IE settings. Just make sure you uncheck the

require http verification box.

Hi all thanks for the info have tried all sugg but not the pss as have not a clue what it is,

the only thing thats changed is now i can now get a mesage found website but not responding,

also on on another ip it will go to web sirvice.....then i click on the pop up thnigy to enter and all i got was waiting for website then and nothing.

as im not good at this sort of stuff i think i will see if someone on this sit can do it for me on remot,,payment not for free,

but i will keep triying,

thanks

ps, still not sure if noip is working ,any way i can test??