I have finalize all the components needed for a major video surveillance project I'm working on . the cameras are in separate floors ( where is 2-4 ) cameras on certain floors . My manager suggest us to use CAT 6 cabling .

What is now left is finding a 8 -12 port POE switch , that has 2 SFP and support cat 6 cabling which I cannot find .

Does anyone knows of any ?

you cant go wrong with the Cisco SG-300-10P

Switch - L3 - managed - 8 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE

Im pretty sure its 15w on each port too

That switch is not full POE on all ports.

that is correct. its only 62w max...

The SG-300-MP should be the one that is full PoE on all ports

to my understanding cat 6 has a higher bandwidth capacity and my organization has heavy machinery so using twisted pair cabling is an advantage

yes I think you are right about the higher bandwidth as for the heavy machinery if your concern is for the heavy machinery giving you interference then dont worry because they are IP cameras they wont suffer from that kind of inteference.

Cat6 is over kill for camera to switch connections. Cameras only have a 10/100 port that being said it's not a bad idea to use Cat6 if the rest of your building is Ca6 always plan for the future.

In your situation I would use shielded cabling if you have to run cabling around electric and heavy machinery.

They changed the number of twists per inch on each pair to reduce crosstalk and increase bandwidth from 100Mhz to 350Mhz. Usually the jacket on 5e is thicker too, but that has a lot more to do with buying quality cable than any real spec change.

What is now left is finding a 8 -12 port POE switch , that has 2 SFP and support cat 6 cabling which I cannot find .

not sure how a switch "doesn't support" cat6?

the cisco sf302-08p is a good one to look at: it's got eight 10/100 poe ports, and two gigabit/sfp combo ports. you don't need to spend extra for gigabit on the camera channels, as most cameras have well under 20mbps bandwidth, and only a very few high-end cameras even have gigabit ports. you also shouldn't need full 15.4w on all channels (it will do up to 15.4w/ch for up to four channels, or 7.5w/ch on all eight) because even ir cameras tend to use 5w or less.

as for the cabling, cat5e is more than enough for gigabit; cat6 becomes necessary only if you're going to 10 gig, and if you're looking for sfp support, i assume that means you're looking at fiber interconnects. cat6 won't give you any better noise immunity than cat5e; if you want to be sure, use shielded cat5e, as thewireguys suggests.