Sign in to follow this  
sov

GlobeTeck Camera's vs Qvis

Sup ya'll. I am in an European company so..... I feel most of the suggestions on here are kinda far and away for the most part brand wise.

Looking at Qvis on ebay. Dome 600 TLV style, vari focus I see one Qvis maybe I'll bite to buy but there never wrote back to my quesiton. I see 'GlobeTeck' Cam with similar specs (only difference I can see is the lense focal length. 2.8-12mm)

Search on this forum shows nothing and I can't find any talk about GlobeTeck cameras on the net. I see that many sales have been done by them on ebay and have 100 percent feedback.

Anybody using them? are they Dahua?

thanks for any help. on a budget and need something decent for my bar.

Sov

please respond :P

specs:

200722_1.jpg

hoping somebody would bite, seems their are too many sales persons in here to give me an honest answer or to answer at all.

Been reading here much, I'm sure there are members who know these cameras.

Soundy?

update to my post in case to help others. Especially those who have a very slim selection based on their location.

On ebay I bought 2 cameras on the same day. This Globeteck and a QVIS "QVIS DOME CAMERA 600 TVL METAL DAY / NIGHT VISION INDOOR OUTDOOR GREY".

1. first a warning from buying from "thirdicctv" < for the QVIS he refused to answer any questions. Never sent me the item. Got a refund. Wasted my time and security. I have a %100 feedback score. I got the link on this forum from another thread, so buyer beware.

2. I got my Globeteck camera and communication was fine. It works and once I get it all adjusted, I'll share some info on here. Was GBP 57.99 with very fair shipping to me from UK.

Warning against GLOBETECK !!!!

I work in a very large scaled company in Denmark which provides services for inner bus traffic.

we ordered 3 times from Globeteck, amazing they can have good ratings on ebay. i dont think many people actually checks what they recieve.

first order.

we ordered black dome cameras 600 tvl.

recieved white cameras 480 tvl.

Rio from globeteck responses.

"sorry we assumed you wanted white ones"

but is is ordered from ebay add with black ones.

we agreed on keeping the false cameras for a discount on the next order.

here we should pay 25 £ pr camera instead.

that is fine, time comes for us to order again.

now the price is 35 £ after long time arguing and finally threats on having our bank to chargeback the payment they agreed to the promised discount. but we had to pay postage.

ok we said. and paied.

2 second order arrived.

now they got the color right.

but send 480 tvl instead of 600 tvl AGAIN!!!!!!

i went back and checked the first cameras we got.

yup, false also only 480 tvl and not 600 tvl.

now we gave them another chance.

0rdered 8 x 600 tvl cameras for storage.

recieved today.

surprise surprise!

it is only 480 tvl again.

this cant be a mistake, 3 orders and false everytime.

that is clearly fraud. i dont think many check what they recieve and they can keep ripping off custumers. until someones finds out.

i have now given them the chance to either send the right cameras with 600 tvl or transfer the overpayment back.

i wonder if they can get that right!

otherwise we will handle this by LAW.

I work in a very large scaled company in Denmark which provides services for inner bus traffic

why did you not do basic homework first ???? I spent 5 mins looking company up ....... I would not even buy a paper clip from them.