rotax800

Joined forum for advice - not sure what to do with this equi

Hello!

I joined this forum looking for advice about what to do with some equipment I have. I have a huge amount of IPIX security cameras, dome cameras, mounting equipment etc. Most is new and never used from a business that went under.

I've searched the net, and there aren't many references to the equipment, other than IPIX own website. Model numbers include: cv-n2000, cv-n3000, cd-d3000

Any suggestions where I could find someone in need of this equipment? Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

I think you might try selling it on ebay of gumtree. If you enough stuff to dispose of try having a yard sale.

If you think you're onto big bucks, forget it used equipment is plentiful, only recent technology will sell as used for big bucks. You'll probably end up selling it as dummy cameras to DIYers.

Before you do, try the for sale section on this forum. good luck.

Ok, thanks! Yeah it's all mostly new in the box, still wrapped up.

I guess I need more posts in order to place it on the classified section of this forum.

I'll try Ebay....

Ok, thanks! Yeah it's all mostly new in the box, still wrapped up.

I guess I need more posts in order to place it on the classified section of this forum.

I'll try Ebay....

Ah but you didn't say that before, if it's new you should at least have a good chance of selling.

I think it's either six or seven posts to give you access, that shouldn't be too difficult

Once you've listed it on ebay post the item numbers on here so members can see what there is , it'll increase your chances of a sale and a good price especially if you auction the items with a low starting price or at least as much as yuo really want minimum.

If you set a reasonably low start price but high enough to satisfy your minimum for the item everything above that is a bonus right?

With new items in their box I leave them in and find library photos on the internet and use those. With BNIB it's reasonably acceptable to do that. Let us know the item numbers and how you get on selling the stuff.

Hello,

I am looking for firmware newer than r3294 hw1.1 1.5.0.10 : ipix-cvd3000 - Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:23:26 -0500, boot version: 3294 for IPIX CV-D3000. The camera manufacturer's Web site does not includ any informations or download link, helpdesk is not replaying ..

I have problems with FTP uploading, I hope that upgrade will solve the situation.

Thanks for your help

_-M-_