brjook

Best price best Cam to buy

I am doing a CCTV system for a long time friend that has built a new building on his carlot.I was hopeing for some input into the best outdoor cams for his use .They will be required to see at least 100 ft over a lited parking lot.He has opted to buy the all in one systems for sale for indoor use which should surfic but i told him he needs a better cams for out door use .Any help would be appreciated

They will be required to see at least 100 ft over a lited parking lot.

What will be in your Field of View? An analog cam at that distance probably will not have a crisp picture unless you can spread the cams out

What are you trying to do? Faces and plates for the whole lot? Just a broad overview for car insurance purposes? He'll be disappointed if he's trying to cover the whole lot in detail with just a few cheap cams.

All he wants to seis like the types of cars not tag # man/women color of cloths, hair.I know the cheap kit cams realy can,t do this i just want a idea on a fair low priced cam that will do a better job than the kit cams

All he wants to seis like the types of cars not tag # man/women color of cloths, hair.I know the cheap kit cams realy can,t do this i just want a idea on a fair low priced cam that will do a better job than the kit cams

How wide is the field of view? How is the lighting at night?