gregcctv

External IP access: able to login but no video stream?

I've been working on getting my camera setup so I can view it externally. It's to the point where I can get the web admin screen and login but I can't seem to get the video stream to work.

I know it has something to do with the port, but I thought I have it correct.

Here is what the camera settings are:

201210_1.png

and here is the port forwarding in my Airport Extreme (I forwarded a bunch of ports in hoping I could get it to work):

201210_2.png

Anything obvious?

Is it safe to assume that the DVR is setup on 192.168.1.108 and hasn't moved to another IP address in your network?

You may also want to try other ports to play it safe. I know some ISPs block certain ports on their network for some customers. Ex, locally we don't get port 25 and 80 forwarded into our homes unless you pay more.

Is it safe to assume that the DVR is setup on 192.168.1.108 and hasn't moved to another IP address in your network?

You may also want to try other ports to play it safe. I know some ISPs block certain ports on their network for some customers. Ex, locally we don't get port 25 and 80 forwarded into our homes unless you pay more.

The CAMERA's (not the DVR) IP is the default 192.168.1.108. Port 80 is forwarding correctly as I can access the web admin interface via my.ip.address:80 but the problem is that the video stream inside the web admin is not working - it has the "broken camera" icon. I was assuming that it's because the video stream needs a different port forwarded?