Sign in to follow this  
matjaz

Current price on 2 MP box cameras 20-30 psc FOB China ?

Anyone know what is price range for CCTV grade ( i mean dedicated 2MP ip cameras for security survivalence , not HD webcam ) IP 2 MegaPixel box cameras ( by box i mean simple ip camera for inside office - so no IR and no wandal-proof Ingres protection rated housing )

I am intersted in info for 20-30 pcs from Chinese producers with reputaion and good history here on forum (like CNB, HikVison, Dahua ......)

If someone can please share with me what is price in factory FOB (i know that they will not sell me 20-30 pcs, just need info, so i can have complete picture) ?

If you can paste a link i will be very thankful

Thanks for answers !

no one can help with quick rough estimate ?

Hi only you can do that................. prices do change by amount you buy. and how many times you have bought from the supplier.

its also not just a matter of ordering 20-30 cameras paying for them you also need to put some sort of guarantee in place.

Thanks for reply !

I know all of that. I just need a rough number, so i know what shul i pay to oure local CCTV firm that have long and good connection with Chinese.

Is possibile to get 2 MP bellow 100 $ if you buy 20 psc per month ?

I don't think so, not that small a quantity. If the quantity was closer to 50-100 you can likely do it. Are you including bank transfer fees and shipping in the $100?

Hi Go to the alibaba, or globalsources, there will many many Chinese manufacturers. You will get the price

fran : i know and thanks for reply, but i need confirmed information and since there are some big boy$, someone can mybe share that data with rest of us

i need confirmed information and since there are some big boy$, someone can mybe share that data with rest of us

your best bet is to put your money on the table with which ever supplier you want to trade with....... no point asking for others to give you there discount and costs as there are lots of other factors to take into account.

what are you looking at doing...... buy direct yourself or find the profits people make ??