You can't see these at all in the dark, You could in fact put these behind a two way mirror to light a dark room.

Tim

How large an area would these light up and hve you used them outside? I bought a cop IR that is supposed to light up 10 meters distance and it don't even go 10 feet..

http://dalewheat.com/ir.php#Kits

36 and 72 IR Led kits, I have tried the 36 led kit with great results

Tim

How large an area would these light up and hve you used them outside? I bought a cop IR that is supposed to light up 10 meters distance and it don't even go 10 feet..

http://dalewheat.com/ir.php#Kits

36 and 72 IR Led kits, I have tried the 36 led kit with great results

Try WizKid or Extreme CCTV, their IR works, I used COP before, and even tried Provideo's etc, but the only good response outdoors I have had is with WizKd and Extreme, same company, but Wizkid is cheaper version.

www.ExtremeCCTV.com - WizKids link is on their site also.

Rory

Rory.

I think I've come to the conclusion that Cop stuff is crap.. I'll check out the ones you suggested Thanks!

no prob. the extreme stuff isnt cheap, but what they say is what you get. you can email them direct for support from their site, or let me know, I have every spec sheet for them, and have used a few of their products.

Rory

you would only use the extreme stuff if you had the budget for it, i have seen it and it is rock solid!

With Extreme it is really worth the extra bucks, I can not justify paying big bucks for cameras like GE that are overpriced just for a name sake, but Extreme I know you get what you pay for!