cuetech

Video freeze with BNC Splitter on 8.5

I am running 8.5 and am using a simple BNC splitter to have one end connect up to the gv800 card and the other end out to a tv with a bca/rca adapter plugging into the Video input on my tv and every time I put the splitter on I get a video scramble or freeze on both the tv and in GeoVision for that camera. If I unplug 1 of the 2 cables from the 2-way split, then it works great, but the second I plug the 2nd cable in is when this happens. Why is it doing this and how do I fix it without buying a new card with tv-out which I cannot afford. Thank you so very much!

P.S. - I have been using your this website for years to help troubleshoot issues with installs before, but this is the first time I registered and had a question. I know you guys all know your stuff and are light years ahead of me, so thanks again in advance for your assistance!

205027_1.jpg

Ok. That's what I had suspected, but I wanted to be sure before going out and buying a couple of them. Thank you very much for your reply and I look forward to being more active in these forums in the future