Firefighter

Neighbors property stolen lastnight, came to me this morning

So, I got my first Neighbors knocking on my door because their property was stolen lastnight and I have cameras....

Last night while they were gone for an Hour, Their $400 26ft bifold nice Ladder was stolen from the side of their house.

Unfortunately My camera was off by about 5 ft and didn't catch anything but a truck backing up to it and taking off....

Needless to say they are now saving up for their own Video Security System.

Worst part is the week before I was covering that edge of their house but moved my camera...

I would have gotten it had I not. But oh well

Close. The slime got lucky. I offered a cam to cover a neighbour's car but it's way too far away for ID help using the cams I have available.

They're actually lucky the ladder was all that was stolen. They could have used the ladder to gain access to the whole house at any number of entrance points, most commonly attic windows. It's always a good idea to have ladders around the property securely chained locked to something so they don't get stolen or worse- used to gain access to the whole house.

They are very lucky, i had my home broke into the first thing i did after contacting the police and changing the locks was researching security systems. It sucks that most people dont think about investing in one until something is stolen or broken into.