Gesualdo

Dashcams

I am researching dashcams for the car, one with all the bells an whistles for the father-in-law. He is looking for my recommendation and I will be getting the same one, whatever I like it. So what do you have/ like and dislike and should avoid? I am reading that some have big gaps in segments between recording. I kind want the black box aspect with gps, speed , direction sensors etc.

Thanks in advance

I am researching dashcams for the car, one with all the bells an whistles for the father-in-law. He is looking for my recommendation and I will be getting the same one, whatever I like it. So what do you have/ like and dislike and should avoid? I am reading that some have big gaps in segments between recording. I kind want the black box aspect with gps, speed , direction sensors etc.

Thanks in advance

Best ones I have used like this are from manufacturer FUHO. They have models with 2 cams (front+rear), with GPS, G-sensor, speed indicator, etc. I have used CDR-E07 (dual camera) and CDR-E28 (single front camera), and I do like them a lot.

http://www.fuho.com.tw/vvr/products.html