andresdamas

NVR RECORDING FPS

This is my concern:

I am thinking to buy 16 2MP IP Cameras 30fps, and NVR Dahua 16 channel, so i read the specification about Dahua and the recording specification said:

Max 120fps@1080p, 240fps@720p,480fps@D1 preview & recording

My question are:

1.- If my NVR cant not record at 30fps per channel just 7.5 fps, why should i buy IP cameras at 30fps or 2 MP?

2.- If i set my dvr to record at D1 my 2MP cameras i am not using the 100% of potential of my cameras, should i buy D1 ip cameras?

Am i thinking wrong? right?

You will see a minor if any difference between 7fps and 30fps. You can find video samples on youtube if you search.

BUT the difference between D1 and 1080P is a huge difference. Keep the NVR and 2mp cameras, you won't

regret it.

You will see a minor if any difference between 7fps and 30fps. You can find video samples on youtube if you search.

BUT the difference between D1 and 1080P is a huge difference. Keep the NVR and 2mp cameras, you won't

regret it.

this.

in addition,

If my NVR cant not record at 30fps per channel just 7.5 fps, why should i buy IP cameras at 30fps or 2 MP?

because you might have a better nvr one day?

You'll always appreciate the extra detail in the 2MP cams but you'll be able to figure out exactly what's going on whether or not you're at 7fps or 30. Well, unless you're catching card sharps or master pickpockets.

Just keep in mind to remote view 16 2mp cameras, your going to need a ton of upload speed on your internet service. If you don't, than when you remote view, everything will either freeze up or everyone will look like robots from the year 1905.