mintex

sentient mobile dvr app

Hi all

I have one of the sentient dvr's form maplins, its working (on the second box, first one failed) but i'm beginning to wish i'd not bought this model now.

Any way my problem is viewing live streams on a mobile phone. I have port forwarded and i can view them over the internet by a pc using internet explorer, my son and and wife have an android phone and can view it using the recommend app (vs500)

I have a windows 7 phone but cannot find an app that works with the sentient i have tried a good few now but non support it.

Has any one else had this problem and can point me to an app that will work with this dvr please

Thanks mate but i cant install it

The windows 6 phones you could install 3rd party apps on but on the windows 7 one, the app has to be on the windows market to install it unless you are a developer from what i've just goggled

I've tried a few apps on the market but none seem to support H.264 codec, all the ones i found only support JPG (JPEG) and motion jpeg (MJPEG) codecs

iWatch dvr says its a H.264 viewer but i cant get it to log in to the dvr box

Any one else using this app (or ant other) that can give me a point in the right direction please