HAIDVASH

problem with my dvr and camera ....

ok so i got SAMSUNG dvr NTSC .... but i got PAL cameras is there is any camera convertor from pal to ntsc ???

look my question its this :

PAL CAMERA TO NTSC DVR ... there is an adapter or any convertor for that camera ?

I Didnt get it can u give me a link with adapter to make my camera from pal to ntsc ??

how can my PAL camera BE AN NTSC CAMERA !??!

I've never had a PAL piece of equipment I had to convert. Haven't a clue what's good or bad, but they ARE out there for those that need them. Don't forget about using a compatible power supply to power them either. Frankly you're probably better off selling those and putting the money towards different cameras but it CAN be done.

ok thanks a lot but can u know the prices of 1 and what to serach to find it ?

or any PAL TO NTSC CONVERTER will work even rca connector ?

Just stick "PAL to NTSC converter" or "PAL to NTSC video converter" or whatever into Google, EBay, Amazon.com, or wherever and look for something with the right connectors for you. If your camera has RCA connectors get a converter that matches. If it has BNC then either get a converter that has those or an adaptor plug (composite to BNC). Price? Pick a seller with a price you like and buy it.