Sign in to follow this  
RIPE

Newbie Trying to Protect His Property

Hello out there. I never thought I would be installing security cameras on my property but every now and then you get a neighbor who can't stay on his own property and who thinks "what's his is his and what's yours is his."

I purchased:

1. three 1/3" 2.0 Mp CMOS HD water-proof IR 3.3-12mm auto-iris lens network cameras, DC12V(AC24V optional) PoE, Max 10W;

2. four 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II, 2.8-12mm auto-iris lens, advanced WDR analog cameras, DC12V/24V AC ±10%, Max. 850mA

3. one 1/3" 1.3MP Network IP IR PTZ Dome SONY progressive scan CCD camera, AC 24V/3A (±10%)

4. one 2U chasis 1080P 16ch full D1 hybrid DVR with 16ch IPC support and embeded linux

I am hoping to get some help here putting this together. My backyard is a one acre forest and is completely dark and will need cameras back about 300 feet. Not sure how to power the cameras and what other accessories I will need. Also, wondering if I can set up the DVR on a 50" Panasonic flatscreen TV. What do I need to buy before all of the equipment arrives..before the next night raid on my trees. Thanks in advance and glad you all are here.