fourcand

Remote DVR Viewer from dvrdomain.com

I initially installed the Remote DVR Viewer from dvrdomain.com. It was installed to work on both my Blackberry cellphone and my iPad, and every thinks was working great until I changed my home router. I was using a BELKIN router and yesterday, I remove the BELKIN and installed instead an ASUS router because the ASUS is a newer and wider range router. Unfortunately since the installation of the ASUS, I am NO LONGER ABLE TO GET THE remote DVR to work. I reinstalled the old Belkin and tried to make the SAME MODIFICATIONS that were made on that router to the ASUS to NOAVAIL. I am NOT able to view my DVR security system as I used to using either my iPad or my BB. I kept getting a Network connection failure.

Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

Ps: I have also attached for your review the modifications that were made to the BELKIN to enable the DVR to work.

Thanks,

Bob

1336079499_dvrsetuppicture.thumb.png.b6dd2cf2b8f5c615391234867efdd46a.png

Hi possibley the old router had a different gateway IP to the new one and there for it would need changed in the dvr ..gateway ip... like if ones 192.168.0.1 and the others 192.168.1.1

i would try resetting the belkin router. there should be a small pinhole on the back of the router. press it in for 5 secs.wait for it to reboot, in the mean time, restart your pc. from ur pc command prompt type ip config and make sure ur default gateway is correct.give your dvr a static ip address. be sure your port forwarding ports are correct.hope this helps