crazyboy

Hi Folks

Hi Peeps

I'm Crazyboy from wiltshire and have come here, hopefully going to learn about this cctv system, i thought i was quite summed up on most things but can't get my system to work on a network lol.

Thanks for the reply

Ok here goes:

i have the cnm primus 4ch dvr

have set ip to dhcp it has given 192.168.0.5 i then turned off dhcp to keep this one

subnet mask is 255.255.255.0

primary dns and gateway both set to 192.168.0.1

Tcp port 34567

http port 80

mobile monitor 34599

i have forwarded ports to 192.168.0.5

ok i try and sign in using web interface with just the admin in user and no password it just comes back to login.

i have tried meye on galaxy s3 just goes looping around in a circle saying connecting buffering and no response.

I did have the net light on the box on at some point but made no difference

my isp is talk talk and i have a belkin F5D8633-4 v1 easy to forward ports on this one i do it for quite a few other apps.

i have spent around 6 hours playing with this box today just trying to get it on the network to no avail.

Just dont know what is going wrong, also read forum posts and setup blogs all over the internet and i guess by your replies in a few posts the dvr is not well liked.

please help me i'm well stressed with the bloody thing.

cheers

crazyboy

The fact you can see the login page means you need the correct user and password

Move the HTTP port to something apart from 80 as some routers tend to block 80 for various reasons