Sign in to follow this  
salot27

DAHUA NVR3204

Good Day,

I need help i new here.i purchase dahua nvr model 3204.the problem was all detect features are not working.all ready upgrade all camera to onvif 2.0.i ask them on online support but it not answering. im just wondering that their nvr are not onvi 2.0

thanks in advance

Good Day,

I need help i new here.i purchase dahua nvr model 3204.the problem was all detect features are not working.all ready upgrade all camera to onvif 2.0.i ask them on online support but it not answering. im just wondering that their nvr are not onvi 2.0

thanks in advance

Support will not help on an old unit .......... How many and what cameras are you using ?

Your NVR is again being a dahua is limited .....you can only use 1, 2 mp or 4, 1.3 @ d1

Why is that old, that's what's being sold now.

Please understand that if you bought Dahua branded equipment in the U.S., Dahua has said in the past they will not warranty or support it as they consider it gray market. Your only hope is to get support from whom you bought it from and hope they have a tech that can help you and get issues resolved.

If you are trying to use the NVR for non-Dahua cameras, good luck with that. When I did my review on the very same NVR, I got other cameras to display and do continous recording, but not motion detect recording.

Why is that old, that's what's being sold now.

its 2 years old ...... only supports 1 mp camera.

USA is always behind with getting stock

dahua will not give support now only though a distributor.......nothing from ebay or amazon and now rebranded