Marrkk

Secvurity System upgrade

Thanks for all the discussion, guys. ADI had a day-long seminar (company hype) and security products show in Santa Clara today which I attended. I got to talk to the Bosch, GE, Tamron and Computar reps and local sales agents. Panasonic wasn't there and I missed the Toshiba exhibit. The Bosch guy committed to providing me a camera for a "shoot out", and Panasonic agreed to the same over the phone. Sam at ADI said he would contact the Toshiba rep, and I better include GE (especially since I will be using their Legend domes and DVMre).

I'll keep you posted.

I understand the GE F0.95 is a rebranded Fujinon with about a 25% mark-up. Also the scuttlebutt at the show (from two independent sources who shall remain anonomous) is that Fuji has been having some quality problems of late and the lenses aren't what they used to be. The only camera that I saw at the show with a Fujinon was at the Sony exhibit - and I haven't heard much good about Sony cameras - only their camera chips.

Marrrkk, that is correct in regard to your info on Fuji. Actually Panasonic is now getting lenses from Fujinon as well for their Varifocal. Mark, remember to PM me when you are ready to purchase, you will see our pricing will be much better than any ADI pricing.