mvalencia

CD-R with dvr video

Hello All:

I received a CD-R produced from a surveillance DVR and it contains large .img files and .inx files, my question is: does anybody know what format is this in? how can i decode it for playback on a pc??? Thanks in advance for any help

Mario

Hello All:

I received a CD-R produced from a surveillance DVR and it contains large .img files and .inx files, my question is: does anybody know what format is this in? how can i decode it for playback on a pc??? Thanks in advance for any help

Mario

sounds like simple image files, you should be able to open them in most image viewers/editors, but there should be a player to view them in motion.

http://www.seasip.info/Gem/ff_gem.html

Paint Shop Pro will view it also, and there are other viewers, if you dont have a exe or motion file with it, or a viewer that can view them, send me them by PM and i can convert them for you to JPG or something like that.

what name DVR is it. that is not a valid .img file. they probably just named it as that extension. it will not play back as video in any video decoders i have.

I found out!! This is a Digital Watchdog Pro backup CD... I downloaded the remote viewer software from the site but i don't have the option to view a backup.. Do you know how to do this? Thanks in advance...

Well, you took out the file from your website, post it again, then I'll see if I can help