halsaps

camera image views on screen upside down

help please camera image views on screen upside down I am using VR Discover tyco cameras on an intellex LT system help urgently needed. please

3 options:

- Flip the image using the camera settings, if it has them

- Flip the image using the DVR settings, if it has them

- Physically flip the camera. If these are domes, it may not be possible, but they should have a setting for flipping the image.

Are you talking about one of these little guys?

211248_1.jpg

All you should have to do is take the bubble and liner off, and rotate the camera so it's right side up.

211248_2.jpg

yep that is the one I want the dome downwards is it just a case of pressing the bit that says top

sorry I am a novice with doing this this were do I can I do it in the software settings thanks for all your answers I suppose it is a bit of silly question.

Not silly at all. There are two types of these domes. On the older ones, the whole camera assembly just pops out. All you have to do is flip it to the direction you want and press it back into place. It's held in place by pressure from the large plastic ring.

211390_1.jpg

On the newer version, the camera assembly doesn't come out. There are to small plastic tabs on each side of the camera. You simply use them to kind of grab on and rotate the assembly the way you want it.

211390_2.jpg

Hope this helps!

Not silly at all. There are two types of these domes. On the older ones, the whole camera assembly just pops out. All you have to do is flip it to the direction you want and press it back into place. It's held in place by pressure from the large plastic ring.

211390_1.jpg

On the newer version, the camera assembly doesn't come out. There are to small plastic tabs on each side of the camera. You simply use them to kind of grab on and rotate the assembly the way you want it.

211390_2.jpg

Hope this helps!

thanks that was vv helpful will have to try it out in the week hopefully.