Sign in to follow this  
nsullivan1

iP110 Remote connection issues

I am not able to configure my Pelco iP110 to connect to it remotely on my phone with the Pelco app or the web browser. I forwarded my ports and used dyndns.com. What am I doing wrong? It's also connected to my DVR5100 if that helps.

I assume you are not trying to connect to the 5100, as it is a dated piece of equipment that will probably never (with out the SM5200) be able to send video over the internet.

I am not sure that the IP110 is even compatible with Pelco Mobile. Its not part of the Sarix platform, so I doubt it will work...

What version of Firmware are you running?

Have you been able to get it to work inside the network via Wifi?

I assume you are not trying to connect to the 5100, as it is a dated piece of equipment that will probably never (with out the SM5200) be able to send video over the internet.

I am not sure that the IP110 is even compatible with Pelco Mobile. Its not part of the Sarix platform, so I doubt it will work...

What version of Firmware are you running?

Have you been able to get it to work inside the network via Wifi?

Thanks for the reply and yes it will work on Pelco mobile on wifi.

So, you can log into the Web interface for the SM5200 from the Internet, but the camera is not in the list of cameras? Are other cameras listed in the Web UI? Is the camera synced, registered, and online in Endura Utilities? Can you view the camera in your WS5200 software or your VCDs (if applicable)? Can you see video if you log into the Web interface of the camera itself?

So, you can log into the Web interface for the SM5200 from the Internet, but the camera is not in the list of cameras? Are other cameras listed in the Web UI? Is the camera synced, registered, and online in Endura Utilities? Can you view the camera in your WS5200 software or your VCDs (if applicable)? Can you see video if you log into the Web interface of the camera itself?

I do not have a SM5200 just a DVR5100.