Sign in to follow this  
securitynow.us

Hello everyone from New Jersey, new member here.

Hey everyone,

First time I have stumbled upon this forum. My name is Rick and I live in NJ, and I am a system integrator. I have a company that does CCTV, Access Control, and Burg and Fire Alarms. My company is called Security Now.

Nice to find a community of others in the security industry. I look forward to talking shop with you all about jobs, and anything else.

I must admit I do have a bit of an ulterior motive finding a forum like this. I am trying to get my website more SEO Optimized to show up higher on search engine results. I am hoping to find some other like minded businesses who would be interested in doing a link exchange on our companies webpages. When it comes to search engine optimization links are one of the most important part of getting a better page rank. This is especially true if the links coming from each site are relevant in content. I will be coming back often to chat with you all, and hopefully some of us will be able to help one another out in the regard, rather then having to pay for a link exchange service.

Thanks for reading, and look forward to meeting many of you!

Rick Watson