samori25

PTZ motor

Hello,

i have 3 PTZ cameras in my CCTV system. For some cabling reasons, the data cables got damaged and the cost of rewiring can be very high and useless. i therefore decided to have them point at a specific area full time. the problem i am having is that everytime the power goes off, the PTZ will go back to its home position when it restarts.

i am looking for a way of disactivating the pan tilt motor from the circuit board so that it will stay on the same position when it restarts. i dont know if this makes sense but stoping them from going back to their home position without using the controller is my biggest concern.

Please help if you have any idea.

Thanks

Hello,

i have 3 PTZ cameras in my CCTV system. For some cabling reasons, the data cables got damaged and the cost of rewiring can be very high and useless. i therefore decided to have them point at a specific area full time. the problem i am having is that everytime the power goes off, the PTZ will go back to its home position when it restarts.

i am looking for a way of disactivating the pan tilt motor from the circuit board so that it will stay on the same position when it restarts. i dont know if this makes sense but stoping them from going back to their home position without using the controller is my biggest concern.

Please help if you have any idea.

Thanks

HI

you 'd better to set your ptz the Home position by your controller .

Can i have the the photo (ptz and controller ) so I can determine who made it ?

Regards

Philip

Philip.hdview@gmail.com