CorvairShaggy

Analog Hidden/Covert Indoor Camera with Good Night Vision?

Hey! I have a customer that is wanting 2 cameras installed in his house. I already have the 700TVL Sony cameras outdoors. I ordered 2 of the PIR Motion Detect 700TVL cameras, but they do not have any night vision, which is what the customer is mainly wanting them for. Also, they say they are Sony 700TVL, but sure don't look it. Is there such a camera like a Motion Sensor or smoke detector that will be 650-700 TVLs with about 12 or so LEDs in them? The two cameras are going in the basement den/play room, so they don't have to be long range IRs. 2.8-3.6 would be best. Anything over 3.6 just isn't going to get the wide coverage. If not, is there any other type of camera that I can use that will tie into the analog box? I already ran the wires which was a pain in a split level house with the add on den/playroom, so if they can run over RG59 Siamese that would be great.

Thanks!

Can't boast about these personally, but ICRealtime has a good rep, it's got 950nm LEDs, and look more like a motion detector than a camera. Any pinholes I've used have been either cheap crap or weren't used with IR. I'd test my old KT&C pinhole but it's been pretty covert lately- haven't seen it in years...