rpmg

Password Reset for QVIS Eden 8

Does anyone know how to reset the Eden 8 back to default settings - I lost my password!

Currently the internal battery is sitting beside the case ( I am hoping that works) - any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

user purview. There are three user settings. The names are admin, guest and default and these names

have no password. Admin is the super user purview; guest and default’s permissions are preview and video

playback. User admin and guest’s password can be revised, while their permissions can’t be revised; user

default is the default login user whose permission can be revised but not its password.

Picture 3.1 System Login

Password protection: If the password is continuous wrong three times, the alarm will start. If the

password is continuous wrong five times, the account will be locked. (Through reboot or after half an

hour, the account will be unlocked automatically). For your system security, please modify your

password after first login.

i send a PM

user purview. There are three user settings. The names are admin, guest and default and these names

have no password. Admin is the super user purview; guest and default’s permissions are preview and video

playback. User admin and guest’s password can be revised, while their permissions can’t be revised; user

default is the default login user whose permission can be revised but not its password.

Picture 3.1 System Login

Password protection: If the password is continuous wrong three times, the alarm will start. If the

password is continuous wrong five times, the account will be locked. (Through reboot or after half an

hour, the account will be unlocked automatically). For your system security, please modify your

password after first login.

i send a PM

Hi try this it worked for me on the iApollo

Note: For security reasons, please change the default passwords. Please refer to the manual provided. ENSURE YOU KEEP A RECORD OF ANY CHANGED PASSWORDS IN A SAFE PLACE.

2. The DVR is displaying System Locked after attempting to login

You have entered an invalid user/password more than 3 times. You can wait 30 minutes for the unit to reset. Alternatively power down the unit and then power up again to clear. Ensure you enter a valid user and password