x-man

Who making this cameras/firmware???

Hi,

I can`t buy cameras from big brands like geovision, dahua, sony, axis etc...because I can`t pay few hundred dollars or over thousand dollars for one IP camera, I must buy cameras from ebay/aliexpress, most of them OEM but 90% of them have same firmware, same gui, same look and everybody said that they made them, I need to find real company that made that cameras/firmware but that is not easy, maybe somebody can help me, this is how look GUI:

216292_1.jpg

IM

Also, all of them using same VMS software (for ONVIF cameras), they using name 'JSurveillance' or 'Intelligent NVR Software' for this software, that software screenshot:

216292_2.jpg

216292_3.jpg

Somebody have some info about company that made this camera?

Also, maybe somebody know for some other company that selling good 1+MP cameras at price <$110?

Thanks.

I can`t find real company that make it, IPS have higher prices than this re-sellers...

Jsurveillance is an IPS name, so it looks like IPS. Next you need to figure out what models they are; you can either compare at the IPS site, or get the firmware reports and google the version numbers to see if anything comes up.

If this really IPS, I can`t understand why they have higher prices than re-sellers?!