I own a company where we do voice/ data cabling, phone systems, and a few other business based services.

I have been requested on two jobs we're reviewing to install the IP cameras for surveillance. I have a local supplier where I can buy the camera's and get trained on the programming. What (if anything) is required for us to install these camera's as it relates to licenses (ie- NC electrical or other) or can we simply install the camera's for the companies that are requesting? are there any ways around the system if some form of license is required?

I own a company where we do voice/ data cabling, phone systems, and a few other business based services.

I have been requested on two jobs we're reviewing to install the IP cameras for surveillance. I have a local supplier where I can buy the camera's and get trained on the programming. What (if anything) is required for us to install these camera's as it relates to licenses (ie- NC electrical or other) or can we simply install the camera's for the companies that are requesting? are there any ways around the system if some form of license is required?

While I'm sure there are some certifications you could throw money at just like comms cabling, security stuff is pretty easy...

I do suggest you play around with a few systems before going for full on deployments though.