Yourname

Software for AVTECH CCTV

Hello,

I'm in the Philippines and our provider has installed AVTECH cameras and an AVTECH recording unit. Unfortunately, the software that allows us to login via browser looks really broken and old (uses ActiveX for IE, and Google Chrome requires Quicktime.. it's all just too clunky feeling). Our smartphone web browsers don't seem good for viewing the cams either.

We don't have motion detection or any of the fancy stuff. Just simple remote viewing and desktop viewing.

AVTECH had an Eagle eyes software but that seemed clunky too.

I have 4 large TVs that are taking direct feed from a coaxial that's connected to the AVTECH Recorder unit (that is in the server room) so controlling it, or zooming in or changing channel isn't easy. The only way to do it is connect the TVs to a small computer, show desktop on the TVs and then connect via browser.

So, as you can see, we have the following issues:

• Browser access needs to be cleaner
    Smartphone or Smartphone browsers should be able to view the cams
    Ability to have a remote control unit like a set-top box in front of all my four TVs so I can simply switch around

Please let me know if this is possible to get the AVTECH to run a different front end software. Thanks in advance!!

DVR:

Brand: AVTECH (China Made)

Model: DVR KPD679ZB

Cameras:

Brand: AVTECH (China Made)

Model: KPC 133ZADN