Sign in to follow this  
raptor

Aver EH6216 vs Dahua 1604HF-U

I'm undecided on which DVR to buy, if any of you have these two DVR you can comment on their experiences. What has better picture. Video quality moving cars, Microprocessor quality, software support, It's easy to make copies. These DVRs are compatible with all IP cameras with ONVIF protocol or have problems with some IP cameras.

Thanks for the information

I'm undecided on which DVR to buy, if any of you have these two DVR you can comment on their experiences. What has better picture. Video quality moving cars, Microprocessor quality, software support, It's easy to make copies. These DVRs are compatible with all IP cameras with ONVIF protocol or have problems with some IP cameras.

Thanks for the information

the aver by a long way ..... but look at the aver touch its about same price as the eh.

The problem is that I not have AVER dealers for Puerto Rico.

You have a website where can buy these DVR. Searched internet Model IWH3216 Touch, but not sold in U.S.

Thank you for your information.

Tomcctv

Where can buy IR remote control and System Controller Pro for Aver EH6216.

Thanks you,

Tomcctv

Where can buy IR remote control and System Controller Pro for Aver EH6216.

Thanks you,

hi I will pm you a distributor in Florida for remote but the system controller only works with the PC based.

Tomcctv thanks for the replay

Have a doubt according to the instructions the System Controller PRO is compatible with the EH6216, the which connects to a USB port of DVR. The PTZ controller Samsung SPC-1010 is compatible or you can me recommend a PTZ controller compatible with this DVR.

Thanks for the information.