Sign in to follow this  
trauts14

potential new DVR buy?

how does this DVR sound? i want to just record ( i have an HD) and view from from my android which i have an app for. the full D1 thing and select channel descriptin means nothing to me. anything thing about this that description that sounds not good, please let me know:

Access your surveillance system anywhere in the world with the Night Owl LTE-DVR8 8 Channel LTE Full D1 DVR. The Night Owl LTE-DVR8 8 Channel LTE Full D1 DVR is an 8-channel digital video recorder that records at D1 resolution at 30 frames per second on limited channels, providing a 24/7 security to your property. But the greatest thing about this DVR is you can access it using your smartphone, tablet, PC, or MAC. It comes with motion activated email alerts so you won't have to worry about the security of your property while you're out. Enhance the protection of your home or business establishment with the Night Owl LTE-DVR8 8 Channel LTE Full D1 DVR.

Sounds about as good as your grammer, I don't like anything that claims D1 on limited channels. The rest of the features are standard on just about every DVR on the market, not exclusive to Night-Owl.